Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cha-, cha-, cha- changes

This is a bit of an experiment but lately I haven't been able to shake off the thought that maybe having a blog named Tallberg goes Int requires it being read, well, internationally. And maybe this necessitates it being written in, well, not swedish. So I should do it in english. This, however, pose as a problem in that I, naturally, do not posses the same knowledge of that language as my mother tongue. For instance, my DBF waited six months to point out to me that the plural of sheep is not sheeps. When I asked him why he hadn't said anything earlier he said it was because he thought it was "cute".

Anyway I will give it a try and see how it goes. Maybe my english will improve by it...

And since I don't exactly write everyday (completely missed this) it probably won't be too daunting. Mind you, seems like I'm not the only one as all my friends with blogs seem to have been sucked inte the black empty vortex that is Facebook Hell.

Totally unrelated - found out whilst cruising my local supermarket that 14 november was cheesecake day. For those of you who understand swedish here is more on a related subject.

No comments: