Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nothing to show

I have finished two projects today. The scarf for Astrid is done but I'm not totally pleased with it. There are things that I wish I had done differently so i will try and make another one.

I've also finished a sew-along that I'm doing with my cousin - a dress for Astrid. Well, I say a dress but it is more of a tunic really on her. But looks cool with a pair of jeans.

Will post pictures later. I have to wait till the light is a bit better. (This being Glasgow, that might take some time!)

1 comment:

ULLA said...

The cousin is the slower part of the sew-along. Growing children are not easy to sew for. On the other hand, if I wait for a while, the pattern is 1)too small 2) not modern. Cutting the fabric is the Big Nervous Phase. Coming beyond that, anything goes. It strikes me it is easier to sew for her before she starts to comment on blogs.......Cousin in snow.